Mar 9, 2010

GOING PRIVATE!
I am switching over to private.  If anyone wants to be invited to keep reading about our boring lives, leave me a comment or send me an email to kimmee44@hotmail.com and leave me your email address!  I am changing to a new blog address as well. 
 http://thehandi-kapcsosfamily.blogspot.com

15 comments:

The Cooper's said...

We would love to still be able to get updates on you guys!
jencoop_447@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

Me too!! jenn_morrill@hotmail.com Miss you guys!!!

Victoria said...

kim, you had better invite me!! vsaunders17@gmail.com

McKell said...

mcbeef311@yahoo.com

MelissaC said...

melissa-christensen@hotmail.com

L said...

no boringness here...you keep me rolling! trentandlichelle@hotmail.com

Par 5 said...

Wha? why? Nonetheless, I want to read!

jr_beacon@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

I would like to get updates as well. Add me, add me, add me....cindywamsley@gmail.com

Kort said...

I want an invite!!!! :)
kortney_webster09@yahoo.com
Hope you are doing well!

The Whiddens said...

jjwhidden@shaw.ca
Love the blog's new name - haha!

Hales Family said...

u better invite me: halesnad@gmail.com

AJ said...

Please invite me! sajfowers@msn.com

Kindred Family said...

count me in! katiekindred@yahoo.com

shauna said...

Hey Kim...can I have an invite to your blog? I'll swap you one for mine! :)

shaunasalmon(at)gmail.com

Chelle and Aaron said...

Okay add us too...although this post is from March and I just now am seeing it...I guess I can't claim to be an avid blog reader can I. Just add us anyways because you never know when I might pop in. michellefia@hotmail.com